1.Do you plan on dating or courting?
2. When would you like your first kiss to be?
to tell you the truth I struggle with this question a lot but I think I would want it to be on my wedding day
3. Have you ever been on a missions trip? or to any foreign country?
No but I would love to go on a mission trip someday in the future!
4. Vanilla or chocolate?
Chocolate all the way :)
5. Books or movies? what is your favorite book or movie?
Well I really like both since I watch movies and read books a lot but it would probably be books. Favorite book? That's really hard since I have so many!!! ;) Maybe The Christy Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn
6. When did you start blogging?
7. Do you have a role model?
Yes, my Mom. :)
8. Are you more social or shy?
Well around strangers you may find me a little more shy but around friends, people at church and my family I am more social. :)
9. Favorite Bible verse? Why?
I think my fave verse would probably be Deuteronomy 31:6 (Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.) because it reminds me to always be strong no matter how fearful the situation may get because God is always there and in control of the situation.
10. What is your favorite book of the Bible to read?
11. If you could choose how many siblings would you have?
Well I have five siblings and don't know if I would like it any other way. :)
12. If you could re-name yourself, what would your name be?
Nikki or maybe Ashley.
13. Do you still plan on having a blog when you are older/married?
Yes I would love to but it all depends on the future.
14. Who is your favorite Disney Princess? RANDOM!!!!
15. Cold or Hot drinks?
16. Indoor or Outdoor?
I am a total outdoors girl :D
17. Are you planning on going to College? if so what for?
Well it is really hard to say because I don't know what God has in store for me so I guess we will just have to wait and see. :)
18. Who is your favorite historical figure?
WOW tough question; I have a lot! Maybe a missionary like Samuel Morris
19. What is your favorite time period/era?
20. Describe what your blog is about in a few words.
Godly, fun, unique